Sajin Sasidharan is a professional fine art photographer based in Dubai, U.A.E. An engineer by profession, he has been pursuing his passion for photography ever since he was a teenager. His passion shines throughout his work and has attracted the audiences around the world.
Sajin had initially tried his hands on wildlife, landscapes and even portraits before eventually finding his true-calling in B&W, long exposure photography. His signature style and artistic sensibility have brought him worldwide recognition. His photos often allow a person to see the unseen beauty of the subjects of his photographs.
In Sajin’s words: It’s important to state that my vision is the future of work. For me, vision is made real through the photographs that you create. How clear your vision is, and how closely your photographs follow this vision, defines how successful you will be in conveying your vision to others.
As far as my technique and style are concerned, I always love minimalistic compositions with long exposure and love to play with lights & shades as I visualised.
Sajin has received numerous recognitions for his work including national and international awards, interviews and publications.
– Moscow International Photo Awards (MIFA) 2018 – Architecture Building & Cityscape Category
– Fine art Photography Awards 2018 – Cityscape Category
– One Eye Land Top Ten Black & White Photography Contest 2018 – Architecture Category
– Epson Pano Awards 2017 – City & Environment Category
– Xposure International Photography Festival 2017, UAE. – Best of Emirates Category
– Siena Awards 2017 Finalist – Architecture Category
– ND awards 2016 – Architecture Cityscape Category
– Xposure international photography Festival 2016, UAE – Fine Art Category
– International Fine Art Photography Awards – Cityscapes Category
– Interview & publication in “Shades of Grey” magazine